Sorry, this job has expired.
$13.00 – $15.00
Come join a fun, fast moving and high-performing premier delivery service provider for one of the largest and most recognized e-commerce sites in the world. We provide excellent customer service and brand exposure for our client seven days a week. We deliver Amazon packages and use new branded vehicles and provide branded uniforms.
We're now hiring Delivery Associates.
Our Delivery Associates are the face of not only our company, but our customer's as well. Therefore, only those that take pride in their work, appearance and reputation need apply.
Hourly pay rates increase quickly from $13 to $15, including safe driving performance bonus paid with each payroll.
We offer the following benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Training
As a Delivery Associate you will be responsible for the daily customer service on a given route that distributes a high volume of small packages (less than 50 lbs) in a relatively condensed cluster within our city.
This is a full-time position and you will be scheduled to work no more than three consecutive days. Routes are created with the expectation that they can be delivered within ten hours or less. You will always be paid for 10 hours per scheduled work day even if completing a route in less time. We will have fun and celebrate our success daily!
• Experience is great but not required! We will pay for your training to become great at what you do.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to pass a 7-year background screening.
• Must have a clean 3-year driving record.
• Must be able to pass a 5-panel drug test.
• Must be reliable (variations in schedules or tardiness are NOT permitted).
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to use a company-provided smart phone.
• Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs,
• Must be able to bend, sit, and stand.
• Must be willing to move in and out of a van over 200 times a day.
Bring a positive attitude, a willingness to work hard, a desire to make a difference with a new company and opportunity is in front of you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce. Velox Services recruits and advances qualified applicants/employees regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or national origin.